10.12.2008

WARNING: There will be a lot of images for this post! :o)
I met Jess while out climbing with a mutual acquaintance last year. After about 2 minutes of talking to her, I knew she would be perfect for my very very good friend, Stuart and I knew he would be perfect for her. I mentioned it to both of them, they did the rest and they got married yesterday!!! I have been waiting over a month to post these pictures and I am so excited that I finally get to share them with all of you!!! The first one is a pic from their engagement session and the rest of of her bridal session at Grandfather Mountain (yes, my absolute favorite place in the world!). They spent their first date rock climbing so we incorporated that into the pictures. So fun!!! I wish I could post them all, but here is what I was able to narrow it down to. Enjoy and, as always, I love to hear your thoughts!














5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are amazing and I am so proud of you!

Just the way that I am said...

As always I am amazed at how talented you are and love all the pictures you take. One day we will come visit and let you work your camera on us. Love you!
~Dori

dubb said...

Absolutely breathtaking - great job!!!

dubb said...

Absolutely breathtaking!!!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love it!!!! that is one beautiful girl!
rach