10.27.2008

>I don't even know how to begin writing about how special this photo shoot was to me. For lots of reasons, that I do not have the time to write about, this session brought me back home and reminded me that "family" is more than the blood that runs through your veins.
>People often say, "Photographing children must be so difficult" and I always say, "No photographing their dads is!" Men just don't generally enjoy having their pictures taken, but Sid (the dad here) changed all of my opinions about that! He actually even had fun, I think. I have never met two siblings who adore each other so much. They wanted to always be touching each other and they genuinely made each other smile. And their is so much for me to say about their mommy. I can't remember a time in my life that I did not know her and I more than adore her. Thank you guys for such a refreshing photo shoot. Here are a couple of my favorites.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JESSICA!!! So amazing how small this world is. I had the privilege of meeting her through Southern Living at Home and taking a road trip to Raleigh for a meeting.
The pictures are amazing and it's so great to see her in them. So glad to know you two know and adore each other. Two sweet ladies I know.
-joy bruce